Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Kitty Kapers Preview Online!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's finally finished! My sisters and I finished our latest doll movie a few weeks ago and since then I've been editing it and adding music and dialogue. HOWEVER, I took a day to put together a "preview" so you can see a tiny bit of what it looks like!
    You can see it by going to www.ourdolls.net and clicking on the picture in the FIRST NEWS ARTICLE. Enjoy!!!!

    Greta

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know. My mom and I saw it yesterday! It's fantastic, and I just stood there in awe! Greta, you and your sisters do fantastic work. My mom and I totally want to order your first video. Is there any other way we can order it besides PayPal? My mom isn't quite too keen on it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 24, 2005 01:46 AM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tinuviel_156:
    If you want, just send an order to [email protected] and we'll send you a video with an invoice. Would that work for you?
    Greta
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll ask her, because obviously, it's not me with the $$$$ !!! It sounds okay, though. I'll let you know, because I can't wait to see the video. We also plan on showing it to the girls of our local AG Club at Barnes and Noble. They'll love it for sure! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. That clowns the videos me and my sister made with our legos! I am really excited after watching that, great job!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you want, just send an order to [email protected] and we'll send you a video with an invoice. Would that work for you?
    Greta

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow!! that was totally amazing! you guys did fantastic work!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!!!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Help! I can hear the music but can't see the video, what am I doing wrong?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my goodness, I am going to order your video immediately! FANTASTIC! The music is fabulous and the scenes made me laugh out loud! I positively love the scene where the girls are sneaking in front of the store window to peek inside. That is sooooo funny!

    Please make sure you autograph the copy you send me. I know you and your sisters are going to be famous some day. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    Julia

    Updated to add that I just purchased the Great Outdoors and the Pleasantville videos. I didn't realize Kitty Capers wasn't quite ready yet. But when it is, I'm getting it! woohoo! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 26, 2005 09:20 AM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try going to the link and clicking "replay video" when you get there. That might work. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •